hurt作“伤害”解时是及物动词，后接名词或代词作宾语。可用于被动结构。hurt作“疼痛”解时是不及物动词，特指人身体某部位的疼痛。hurt指身体上的伤害时，其程度可以用 slightly，badly等修饰。但如指精神上的创伤，则常与 very，very much，rather等搭配。
1. English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
2. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
3. They have both behaved very badly and I am very hurt.
4. Yasin had seriously hurt himself while trying to escape from the police.
5. She rubbed her arms, but they hurt 怎么找一个好的163yingyu英.语com培训机构呢 163yingyu.com 黄马褂外教网，专注少儿英语。and she desisted.
6. Blacks have been hurt by racial inequalities in housing and education.
7. Forty-one people are said to have been seriously hurt.
8. She spoke haltingly of her deep upset and hurt.
9. No one但是市面上的英语培训机构有很多，87044445.com也不知道该怎么给孩子选择好了s going to hurt you. No one. Not any more.
10. It hurt so badly he wished to cease to be.
*** 次数：81100 已用完，请联系开发者***